Collingwood's Youth Centre will be offering online programming available Friday November 20, 2020.
All in person/on site programming is cancelled until further notice.
Due to the pandemic, we have had to make many adjustments to our programs to improve safety for participants and staff. Additional programs will be added weekly, so please check back often for updates!
If you have any questions, comments or are having any trouble, please email Sanjeev at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Participate
<< View and RSVP to programs below >>
1. Please do not come to Collingwood Neighborhood House if you or your child is feeling sick or has symptoms that include the following: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste disorders. Runny Nose and Sore Throat are acceptable for youth under 19 years old.
Thank you for being considerate of others and their health.
2. Fill out and have your parent/guardian sign the Youth Centre Consent Form and bring $10. This form can be downloaded here or picked-up from CNH Monday - Friday, between 9 am and 4 pm.
3. Register (at least 2 hours prior to an event) to reserve a spot/ensure there is space for you.
4. Please come 5 minutes prior to your reserved activity! (Or your spot will be given away).
5. Your reservation will be guaranteed for ONE SESSION, unless you are placed on the waitlist.
The Youth Centre Membership has an annual cost of $10.
A completed form must be submitted before you are able to participate in any in-person programming.
Please submit the completed form to CNH Reception or Youth Staff.
Space is limited.
Youth Centre Activity Reservation
- Sat, Dec 19Zoom